My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Far East Princess

Check out our favorite Princess, Duchess and style icon, Kate Middleton (I should really stop calling her that. She's a Windsor now.) in this ethereal Prabal Gurung dress while visiting in Singapore earlier today for the Queen's Diamond Jubilee (will this thing never end?). The stellar piece is a cross between a botanical garden and a Rorschach test, but there really is no need to over analyze this one. It's perfection.  Earlier upon arrival, Kate was caught wearing a gorgeous blush dress with floral appliques that was beyond breathtaking.Two for two on the Far East tour. Looking forward to what's in store. Hey, that rhymed.
Follow me on Twitter @

Meeting Singapore's Prime Minister
 

Touring the Botanical Gardens 

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network