My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Christian Siriano, Belstaff, Boy by Band of Outsiders, Herve Leger, Prabal Gurung, Edun, Tommy Hilfiger, Timo Weiland, Carolina Here

White, white, white. Has anyone else noticed that it's dominating the runways?? I seriously think that brides are going to be majorly upstaged come next spring and it's only because apparently everyone will be head-to-toe white (hopefully with pops of color).
Follow me on Twitter @

Christian Siriano


Belstaff


Boy. by Band of Outsiders

Herve Leger


Prabal Gurung

Edun

Tommy Hilfiger

Timo Weiland

Carolina Herrera

The Row
 

Narcisso Rodriguez
 
 
 Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network