My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, September 20, 2012

Retro Item of the Day

Are you suffering from Mad Men withdrawal? Need to spice up that whole 21st century modernity with a throwback to good ol' days? Behold! A dress that meets all your retro needs with all the flair and chicness of a classy, modern broad. This (somewhat pricey) Club Monaco dress will speak to the Betty Draper inside you, no question. It's got all the flattering lines that every woman could ask for, a complimentary dark color scheme, and some major elbow- and knee-hitting action. You'll be perfectly dressed to vacuum a floor and bake a pot roast, and then man-handle that board meeting in this dress!
Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network