My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whimsical Item of the Day

Today's item of the day comes from Shabby Apple. This skirt is not for the faint of heart, but if you dare to take the risk, this skirt is frill, feminine and a standout piece. I am well aware this won't be catering to many a gal, but I feel like there are many people this piece would speak t, so if you have the guts and want the glory, go for it! I would pair this with a very soft top, because that skirt certainly speaks for itself!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network