My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 14, 2011

Collections Of A Jolly Designer

Costello Tagliapietra's Fall 2011 collection is nothing short of breathtaking--and that's just the frum stuff! What an amazing way to make modesty sexy. 

Every single on of these pieces exudes a Jackie-O classiness with a more modern approach. The colors are striking and the matte pieces speak volumes despite their understated hues. Most of all, it is so clear they know how to dress a woman's body. BRAVO.














FAVORITE!





The guys are the jolliest designers I have ever seen. Big fan!
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network