My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Dream A Little Dream Of Marc

I know that I am a nice, Jewish girl, but you should all know that I am in the midst of a secret love affair with a little known man named Marc Jacobs. Sadly, he is not aware of this...but he is aware that I am one of his many adoring fans, and after this spread, so will you be. 

His Marc by Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 collection is nothing short of stellar, and since it is his "cheapie" line (the more Haute Couture Marc Jacobs Fall 2011 Collection post is on it's way--fear not), I dare say that I dream about one day owning a piece from this line. 

Ahhh, who am I kidding--I can barely afford to look at this, let alone own it. Marc, call me if you want to give me anything for free. Please.

MARC by Marc Jacobs












D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network