My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Isabelle Lucas aka Chaya Leah Pesha Ruchel

She almost looks like the complete package! Isabelle Lucas was seen out and about this week sporting a very Israeli-style look. Look ma, no hair is showing! Add a sleeve to that dress and she's be positively frum. Not that she needs to, of course.

So, while none of this has to do with the office, I decided to extend a hand to all my married, hair-covering (or non-married, scarf-wearing!) friends and fans in getting the cutest head scarves around. Feel free to use regular, stylish scarves for all your hair-covering needs. 



For you, my dears, courtesy of Urban Otfitters. Just remember, it's cheaper on Ben-Yehuda street.
Other Prints:

Other Prints:
      


D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network