My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Modest Hollywood

Yet another bevy of beauties (k, not all of them are beauties) were seen out and about in some frum-chic this week. Take a look!

Rachel Bilson
Oh, she's so adorable, I just wanna squeeze her cheeks. Pop of color? Check. Cute, adorable dress? Check. Shoes and shoulder pads that look like you should be driving a Delorean? Check. Granted it's a bit wack, but it works and I love it. Beam me up, Scotty!

Reese Witherspoon
Cold much? She's the epitome of casual cool, and yes, two sweaters are a bit much, but those boots are fabulous. Pairing it with the springy dress is the perfect touch.

Diana Agron
The jury is still out on this one, but definitely don't hate it. Is that a tunic over a dress? Very frum. I like it.

Anna Paquin
You were cuter last week, Rogue, but I'll let you have it because you're still working the 3/4 sleeve and flat shoe. 2/3 frummie and 1/3 of a 'little-leg-never-hurt'.

Amy Adams
MUCH better than your SAG Awards dress. 
No, I'm not kidding. 
Really.

Heidi Klum
All hail the Angel. 

Julianna Moore
No comment.

Mischa Barton
I really want to like this dress, but you ruined it for me Mischa. As you do everything else. Take a cue from your former cast mate, Rachel Bilson, above. Fine...I like the dress, but not on you.

Helen Mirren
Yes, I see arm too, but she's a Dame (literally!), and like 70 or something, so she can do whatever she wants. Work it.
 D 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network