My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Hey Nikki, You So Fine

Three times in one week! Mrs. Kieth Urban and botox spokesperson extraordinaire was seen lighting up the red carpet with that hair (and those cheeks that seem to defy gravity) on three different occasions--and she's 2 for 3 here (scroll down to see what I mean). 

She's hasn't been a fashion fave of mine since about 2003, but she is slowly crawling her way back up...much like her eyebrows. Keep it up Nic!

Classic.
Simply perfect and demure.

Fabulous. 
She seems as surprised as I am that she is looking so great. 

Mistake.
That's a bit too much leather for me. Ladies, do NOT wear this to the office. Better yet, don't wear it all.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network