My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Saturday, February 12, 2011

I Have Been Wu-ed (Wooed)

No, I have not been wooed for this Valentine's Day--although I will not say no to flowers and chocolates, people. Nay, I have been Wu-ed, as in Jason Wu!

Yes, yes, it's that time of year...fashion week in New York! If you all remember how this works, I post pictures of the latest New York shows at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, but I do it with a twist; anything that is remotely modest and something you would wear to shul goes up here.

I start by delivering to you all the most fabulous and amazing Jason Wu and his epic Fall 2011 fashion cellection. All of his designs are stellar, but these in particular caught my modest eye, so enjoy as I kick off a week of frum runway fashion...well relatively at least.

JASON WU
source: Getty Images

I want...

Also want...

 Really want...

Still wanting...

I can do without, but I'd take it...

Dying to have...

 Hello classiness..

FAVORITE!
Gimme, gimme, gimme... must have!....

 Yup, I want.
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network