My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Modest Hollywood

So many award shows, so little time! This past week has been a flurry of award shows leading up to tonight's big night. Here are a few of our favorites making us proud on the red carpet. And then, of course, there is always Kate Middleton--inspiring. Although they al make me proud, a preggers Jess Alba takes my cake this week as fave.

Will YOU be watching tonight? Please make me proud on that red carpet, Ryan Seacrest.

Hellen Mirren
 Natalie Portman
 Kate Middleton
 Naomi Watts
 Nicole Kidman
Vera Fermiga 
Kerry Washington 
 Vanessa Hudgens
FAVORITE!
Jessica Alba 
 Portia de Rossi
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network