My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammy's Best Dressed!

Lord knows, people, that it is very hard to find anyone with a semblance of class at the Grammy's, so in an effort to shorten the list of worst dressed from everybody to just three, I will instead just show you the best dressed.

That award no doubt goes to Ms. Jennifer Hudson!

Stunning, stunning, stunning, with just a touch of ferocity, a whole lot of fabulousness, and a dash of mmm, mmm, good. That's my own recipe for Grammy's greatness. Good for you J Hud.

Other best dressed ladies of the night go to Selena Gomez and Julianne Hough. Both young, fresh, age appropriate, and Grammy's appropriate.

Selena Gomez

Julianne Hough

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network