My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Ladies In Red...And Purple: Oscars 2011

These ladies dared to bare in either the most audacious color on the palette board, or the soft glow of a purple. Suffice it to say they all brought it like Kirsten Dunst in Bring It On.

I give props to Jennifer Lawrence--her dress is totally Scarlet Johannason circa the Isaac Mizrahi boob-grab incident, but gosh darn it if she doesn't look like she was poured into that dress. Fabulous.
Cate Blanchett... absolutely divine.

Jennifer Lawrence

Jennifer Hudson

Anne Hathaway

Penelope Cruz

Sandra Bullock

Mila Kunis

Cate Blanchett

Natalie Portman
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network