My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Feminine and the Futuristic: Oscars 2011

Ladies, ladies, ladies--as I prepare for you my best dressed list, I will tease you with these fabulous women who take the ultra feminine and the fabulous futuristic to the next level. 

At least one of these women has taken my number one spot for best dressed, but you will have to wait for that one. Hilary Swank bridges the gap with a touch of both trends for truly utter beauty. Good on ya, mates.

Hailee Steinfeld

Mandy Moore

Michelle Williams

Halle Berry

Hilary Swank

Celine Dion

Gwyneth Paltrow

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network