My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, May 21, 2012

Button Down Item of the Day

That's right! I'm back! I would like to say I am better than ever, but alas, jet lag is a bummer, so if this post is not exactly coherent, it's not my fault. My last Piperlime item post seemed to be a resounding success with 5 different people contacting me to tell me they bought the item and loved it, so I figured why not try again. This blouse it summer fresh and cool, but can even work for the later Fall months as well. It's light but structured, and the print is cute but subtle. This is totally work appropriate tucked in to a skirt, but untuck it after along day for a more casual and loose feel. Plus, it's only 50 bucks! Love it!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network