My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, May 28, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Yay for modest Hollywood! In my absence, there has been many a celebrity lady who has sported a modest frock-- or two, as you will see below-- and it has made my little fashionista heart flutter with delight. These ladies were up to ALL good while I was away! I mean, it's one thing to wear something covered up once, but twice in such a short amount of time!? Proof that this trend is not a trend but a fashion statement.

Hands down, this week's OAKie goes to model Barbara Plavin for that metallic chevron dress with braided detail--blows my mind! I'm totally loving all the prints these ladies dared to wear, but I also see a lot of red below-- apparently this was a good time to be dressed in black and white and red all over!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Barbara Plavin

Aishwarya Rai

 Diane Kruger

Jane Fonda

Kristen Bell

Paula Abdul

 Tilda Swinton

Alicia Keys
 

Charlize Theron

Kelly Osbourne

Kim Kardashian

Maya Rudolph

Milla Jovovich

Katherine McPhee

Nina Dobrev

Pippa Middleton

Vanessa Williams

Ginnifer Goodwin 

Kristen Stewart

Rachel Bilson
 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network