My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Kate Middleton: Hero Among Women

Sorry for the alte post, but I'm in Israel on vacation which severely limits my posting abilities. But oh my. Kate Middleton is quite possibly the most fabulous human being in the world today. Aside from all the other fabulous people in the world today, of course. But seriously, this chick can pull off the stuff  Godesses wear, and this Roland Mouret gown is th perfect example. Admire, love, and adore.Repeat.
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Kate Middleton

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network