My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, May 7, 2012

Yellow Item of the Day

This super sweet lemony cardigan is one of those adorable items I am always saying you should throw over the other adorable items I post about. Got a dress or a top that is sans sleeves? Voila!-- a yellow cardigan that will rectify the problemo with ease. Plus, the frilly feminine lace detail will make for an extra dose of summer fashion fierceness. There are several things (among many others!) that you should never underestimate when it comes to fashion, two of which are relevant to this post: 1) simplicity-- less is more (with everything; that includes less skin, less business, etc.) 2) the power of yellow. Exhibit A: The Sun  3) the need for the perfect heel. Just FYI, I have found it. Stay tuned for that post.
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

 
Follow me on Twitter @ 
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

1 comment :

Modest Fashion Network