My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Lace Item of the Day

A lace blazer? Yes! It's rue! This ultra feminine white blazer is the ultimate in the summer coverup. Wear it with fancy clothes to shul, or profesh this up by wearing it to work with a great pencil skirt. Make it casual with a maxi dress or a cute summer dress underneath, and you've got all your bases covered for summer! I love this for every and any outfit you've got, so make sure you get a blazer just like this! Simply love love love!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

 
Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network