My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cotton Item of the Day

A knee length pencil skirt that's got a really pretty design should never be overlooked. Oh gee, look what I found-- a knee length pencil skirt that's got a really pretty design.  I picture this skirts with a white button down a a great pair of heels for Shavuot, no? Luckily this skirt is cotton, so it will make for a very comfortable summer skirt. Be daring and pair it with a neon belt for some true pop!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network