My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Flowy Item of the Day

Are you ready to get carried away by the beauty that is today's Item of the Day? That's right, this flowy maxi dress will make you feel like you are floating on air. Pair this with a cropped navy cardigan, blazer, or even a navy long sleeve shell underneath to top this look off for the summer. Colorblocking is the key here, and even though there are a lot of colors going on, the dress has such a large expanse, that it doesn't seem too cluttered or overwhelming. The pleating is highly flattering, and with a dress this soft, you are sure to glide into summer in true fashion! (PS I totally wish this had some sort of sleeve on it-- even if it were a short sleeve. Wah. #JewishFashionistaProblems)
Follow me on Twitter @ 

 
Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network