My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Colorful Item of the Day

Well hello perfection. This adorable top from Lulu*s is so on trend and perfect for spring and summer. There is not a single thing I dislike about this top except that it's not currently in my possession right now. As I have been highlighting in past posts, this pastel theme is not going away anytime soon, so this top hits all the right, colorful notes. Pair it with a pink pastel pencil skirt for the ultimate in cuteness, or tone it down with a more neutral colored skirt. Either way, embrace the trend and fall in love with this top!
Follow me on Twitter @ 

Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network