My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Daring Item of the Day

OK, so before I get thrown blows for this top, know that this is for some of the less conservative ladies-- I wouldn't post something though that I know my readers won't like, so while this may not apply to everyone, I think many of you will still be interested. This sheer top blouse is a bit more revealing than halachically allowed, but I think that depending on comfort level, this top can totally work. Additionally, if you do totally love it but are not a fan of the sheer, I recommend wearing a thin shell underneath. you can't deny how adorable this top is!
Follow me on Twitter @ 
 
Follow me on Twitter @ 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network