My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Gorgeous Item of the Day

Kk, so I know a lot of you hate it when I post some of the more expensive items of the day, but this dress from French Connection is a must-post. Talk about glitz and glamour meets simplicity! The color is subtle, but the metallic at the neck is just the right amount of glitz. This dress has all the right proportions for women of ANY size and the color will compliment any skin tone. It's essentially perfect in every way, and if you're willing to dish out the 300+ bucks for a fancy occasion dress, then make it this one. You'll float into the room and steal the show, no question!
Follow me on Twitter @ 


Follow me on Twitter @ 
D

2 comments :

  1. Couldn't find your email so thought I'd tell you here, I nominated your blog for the Versatile Blogger Award! Here's the link to why I chose you and the rules :) http://xoxoalexisleigh.blogspot.com/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network