My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Ballet Flat Item of the Day

Frummies rejoice! It's the ultimate ballet flat. It's got pizzazz, it's got class, and it's got a bit a hefty price tag. Fear now however, because if you wear flats on a daily basis, then you are sure to get your money's worth out of these. Wear them for fancy occasions, or dress them down, these shoes can do no wrong.

You all know that I am a huge advocate of the heel (the higher the better), but you can't deny our kind's ways--and let's face it; you just can't say no to these. Especially on Chanukah! Uh, hello shiny. These come in black (perfection), red (there's no place like home), and gold (stellar). Go splurge on yourself this Chanukah and buy these flats!
Follow me on Twitter @
 

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network