My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, December 19, 2011

Casual Item of the Day

This sweater dress is the perfect ensemble to have as we segue into the winter months, and it's casual enough for the weekend, but chic enough for the office. Considering that I bought it today during my lunch hour, I can personally vouch for the awesomeness of this dress. I know it seems shorter on the model, but behold, we short Jewesses will have no problem making it work. It's extremely forgiving and is much longer than that picture shows. The rust color is not quite the holiday red that will be passe as soon as we flip the page on the calendar to January, but it functions as a great neutral for other items you want to accessorize with. P.S. drawstring. Need I say more?

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network