My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, December 23, 2011

LRD Item of the Day

What's an LRD, you ask? A little red dress, of course! As many a friend has pointed out to me, every girl should have a little red dress in their closet. Now, I understand red is a touchy color for many frummies on account of the whole color thing, but  if you open your mind and your color spectrum for just a moment, I think you will be surprised by the versatility and non-pritzus-ness of this dress.

The detailing on this dress is classy, subtle, and complete-- the back of the dress is just as gorgeous as the front. The material is light and easy, which will make for a comfortable and sophisticated outfit. Take a look at the model below-- this is a total do!
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network