My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Plaid Item of the Day

Dear OAKies, I have a new obsession, and it may surprise you. It's LAND'S END! Did you know there stuff was so awesome? Why did I not know that there stuff is so awesome?!

This is one of the many items that will be featured as an item of the day from Land's End, as I am now officially a fan. This plaid skirt is super cute in a non-Catholic-school-uniform kind of way. The print is large enough to suit women of all sizes, and the color is optimistically bright and peppy for a plaid winter skirt (blue and white--so Jew!). Plus, that faux wrap is a nice little touch! Me likes.

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network