My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, December 30, 2011

Copper Item of the Day

Oh, Oakies! I have missed you so! I never realized just how much I loved doing this until I couldn't!
Well, I'm back now, and in honor of my return, I bring you a very on-sale skirt from Mango. The light, coppery color is perfect for winter and/or summer, and it shines in a way that is subtle and understated. And, of course, being that it's knee length, it's drool-worthy. The light, flowy material is perfect with structured tops, or unstructured alike-- great for work or play!

Follow me on Twitter @



Follow me on Twitter @

D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network