My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

#JewishFashionistaProblems

Ray Ray McAdmas, why oh why!? You were so close to modest perfection... then you had to go and open up that back for us! Wahh.

Now, don't get me wrong, this Marchesa dress makes my jaw drop, and damn if you don't look stellar in it. As my eighth grade social studies teacher used to say, "you're close, but no cigar". Thanks Mrs. Richter, and thank you Rachel. #JewishFashionistaProblems

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
Rachel McAdams


Another cigar-less celeb: Leona Lewis. First off, not many can pull off this ball gown look outside of their wedding day, but Leona doesn't do a half bad job. Too bad that neck is plunging to places that shan't be named. I don't quite know how to feel about the blazer/ball gown combo, but I don't totally hate it. I just don't love it either. In any case, #JewishFashionistaProblems

Leona Lewis

Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network