My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

In The Garden of Cardigans

Can anything be more perfect than a cardigan? Like I have said before, the cardigan is a much more dressed-down version of the blazer cover-up. It's the thing you grab to complete your outfit. I especially love the cardigan because I don't like wearing shells underneath all my short-sleeve/sleeveless tops; sometimes, the outfit just doesn't look right with a kiki-riki underneath, and that's when I turn to my ever trusty cardigan. It's sure to cover most of your trouble spots, while still looking crisp and clean.

These are a bunch of adorable, classy, and sometimes quirky cardigans that I have found that would be adorable for any outfit. Remember to embrace color!

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
Hello Birdie Cardigan








Classic. I have three of these.




Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network