My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, December 5, 2011

Fanciful Item of the Day

Today's item of the day would go sooo perfectly with yesterday's item. It happens to be one of the prettier skirts I have seen in quite a while. Yes, it's a tad bit on the expensive side for a skirt, but it's really classy too.

I absolutely adore scalloped edges on clothing. It's so endearing, and retains that slight youthfulness I remember having on all my dresses as a kid. However, being that this is a modern woman's pencil skirt, you needn't worry that you look like a child in this, but the fanciful addition makes for a nice touch to an otherwise standard piece of clothing.

Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network