My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Sparkly Item of the Day

You all know my affinity for all things sparkly. The key to pulling off a sparkly item is to A) make sure the item itself is not too overdone, rather it should be subtle, and B) make sure that the items and accessories you pair it with are not too flashy or outrageous either.

This skirt form Fred Flare is exactly that. The sparkles and sequins are subdued, and because the length of the skirt is longer and not mini, it's a bit more mature and classier than those mini sparklers. Pair it with a soft shirt or sweater that is not too heavy on the details and frills. Obvi this skirt gets saved for the fancier occasions-- do not show up to the office in this.

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network