My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Tel Aviv Fashion Week

I know I'm a bit late on this post, but regardless, this is a must! Tel Aviv Fashion Week, which ran from December 2-8, 2011,  is truly a rising star in the fashion week strata-- and that's just after its inaugural run! Roberto Cavalli even showed there this year! Noticeably absent? John Galliano. (wink wink)

Now, it's not like frum fashion was by any means a theme at the big name shows, but suffice it to say that fashion born in a country represented by a religion that values modesty is worth highlighting. Mira Zwillinger and Dorit Bar Or's stuff are by far my favorite! Dorit's stuff is exquisite-- I can see it on celebrities not too far in our fashion future, ladies! 

Congrats Tel Aviv!

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

Dorit Bar Or





Netanel Zikri




Alon Livne


Mira Zwillinger






Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network