My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Metallic Item of the Day

I never thought I would see a metallic sweatshirt, but alas, now I have seen it all. Except for dragons. I have never seen a dragon. But that's a different story.

This shirt has the potential to be freakishly adorable and I can't wait to get my hands on it. I must say that I am not the biggest fan of unstructured sleeves, so this is normally not something I would advocate, BUT it definitely has potential. And when all else fails, put one of those cardigans from last post over it. Problem solved.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network