My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Festival of Lights Item of the Day

Happy almost Chanukah, OAKies! Today's item comes to you from a very on sale ASOS (50% off sale, to be exact), and the golden hues are sure to light up your life like a Chanukah menorah! This full skirt is perfect for a fancy winter occasion, or just a regular old Shabbat. I personally purchased this item myself, although since it's in the mail, I cannot yet tell you how it fits-- but I'm pretty excited about it! Don't forget to light your menorah tonight! HAPPY CHANUKAH/HANUKKAH.

 
Follow me on Twitter @
  D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network