My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Peachy Item of the Day

This top from Ruche is positively peachy! It's also 100% modest and therefore AWESOME.

While peach is definitely a spring color, there is no reason that you can't capture some of that springtime love in the winter. The button-up detail on the back makes this reasonably priced top extra classy. Off-set this light blouse with some heavier winter pieces like a tweed skirt, or a wool sweater, and you are good to go!

Follow me on Twitter @

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network