My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Festive Item of the Day

We all want a little happiness in our lives, and what else screams happiness than something black and blue?! This sweater is adorable with it's little extra frills and fancy. Plus, today, December 4 it's an extra 50% that lowest marked price. NICE!

The colors will match a slew of items (except brown), so take liberties in how you wear it. Super cute for shabbat, or save it for a Chanukah party. Or, better yet, buy it as a Chanukah girl for someone--this is one sweater a gal will be happy to open up on the holiday.

Follow me on Twitter @


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network