My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Friday, December 16, 2011

Throwback Item of the Day

OMG. If this sweatshirt is not the greatest thing ever, I don't know what is. Now, granted, it's not high fashion and it's certainly not chic-- this is meant to be worn in your house when the heat is broken, and probably never else (although that model is rockin that outfit, and it's damn near modest, too!)-- BUT, this is, no doubt, AMAZING! Disclaimer: If you are a hipster, you can wear this whenever, wherever.

Clueless is one of my all time favorite movies, as I am sure you all have a special place in your hearts for it as well. So many fabulous things came out of this movie: pens with feathers on top, knee socks, taking Polaroids of your outfit instead of looking in a mirror, and, of course, the phrases "whatever", and "as if". PURE GENIUS. In homage to this defining beacon of pop culture, this sweatshirt is not only the Item of the Day, but a must have for all teen girls of the 90's. Hey, it's Friday-- we all deserve a little fun on Friday!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network