My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Creamy Item of the Day

Hello dress with a collar that comes to the neck, and hem that hits the knee. You, my friend, are few and far between, which is why I have decided to highlight you as the item of the day.

Readers, if you are wondering why I am talking to this dress, I have no valid reason other than it has been a very long day. All the more better to end it with a cute and adorable dress. Life is always better with a good dress in hand. I love that this dress is not in conventional black either. The creamy, clean-palette hue will really allow you to play up accessories and shoes. (FYI Zappos also has this dress in red--click here). Plus, you can wear this winter or summer-- winning!

Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network