My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, December 8, 2011

Exquisite Item of the Day

Hello, lady! This is the most gorgeous top I have seen in FOREVER. This fully frummie Topshop blouse is so stellar and exquisite, that I am so in love, and I cannot wait to get my hands on it! The best part-- don't wear this tucked in! You will obviously lose all the stunning detail. This one is on my wish list, and I just can't get enough of it!

Follow me on Twitter @


Follow me on Twitter @
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network