My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 16, 2012

2 Broke Girls: Frummie Edition

Oh my lord, my worlds are about to unite in the best possible way. For those who know me, you know that my two new favorite sitcoms on television are New Girl (starring Zooey Deschanel), and 2 Broke Girls (starring Kat Dennings and Beth Behrs). This upcoming episode of 2 Broke Girls features a Jewish storyline that makes my heart palpitate with excitement.

Story in the gist: Max Black (Kat Dennings) and Caroline Channing (Beth Behrs) meet an Orthodox Jewish woman and are hired to make Kosher cupcakes for her son's Bar Mitzvah. Now for the record, I would just like to say that this storyline would NEVER happen, and anyone who watched Madame Oprah the other night (or is a frum Jew for that matter) would know why. However, I am thrilled nonetheless. Just look at those pictures! Clearly, Max and Caroline need to dress like frummies to oblige their employer. I see sheitels. I'm about to have a Modern Orthodox moment here, where my modern meets my orthodox. LOVE IT!
Follow me on Twitter @ 


Photo: Adam Rose/Warner Bros. ©2012 Warner Bros. Television. All Rights Reserved

Follow me on Twitter @ 
 D

1 comment :

  1. So many dresses anidress the bridesmaid dress shop reviews waiting for your option,if you want to be a beautiful lady,please choose us
    http://www.anidress.com

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network