My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

#NYFW: Tory Burch, Rodarte, Vera Wang, J. Crew, Oscar de la Renta, Diesel Black Gold, Sophie Theallet

Dear Lord, I think I have died and gone to J. Crew heaven. My heart started beating erratically upon first glance of the 2012 collection from J. Crew and I have yet to regain a steady heartbeat. As for Tory Burch, I got weak at the knees for her Fall 2012 collection, and have now fallen completely in love (and I cna't get up). And don't even get me started on Rodarte! I had my breath knocked out of me when I saw the collection, and Sophie Theallet's prints are dizzying-ly beautiful. Help! I need a doctor, because fashion week is making me fall apart in the best possible way!
TORY BURCH

J. CREW

VERA WANG

RODARTE

OSCAR DE LA RENTA

DIESEL BLACK GOLD

SOPHIE THEALLET

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network