My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Topshop Item of the Day

Since it's London Fashion Week, I figure what better way to pay tribute than with an Item of the Day from on of the most famous, accessible UK-based fashion retailers than Topshop. What I especially love about this skirt is that it has the super trendy 'waterfall skirt', but still maintains full knee coverage and modesty. You see, most waterfall skirts are much shorter in the front and longer in the back; this skirt has that, but with added surprise of the full frontal (no, not that full frontal) panel. Positively posh!

Follow me on Twitter @



Follow me on Twitter @

1 comment :

  1. Are you need a dresses jadegown ball dress sale large size reviews for wedding guests,petite evening dresses, welcome to our online shop jadegown ball dress sydney reviews
    http://www.jadegown.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network