My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 9, 2012

New York Fashion Week!

Yes! It's here. I love-a-dove-dove NYFW, and nothing excites me more than scouring the runways for all the modest fashions. So, ladies, sit back, relax and enjoy the knee-length skirt, elbow-length-sleeve, high-collar-action (mostly!). Modest is modest though, so look into the future Fall 2012, that is, and see what's in store for your wardrobe! Trends to look for: colorblocking, color, large prints, and lots and lots of lines! Geometry and fashion are always a good mix! STay tuned for more #NYFW!

Follow me on Twitter @ 


HONOR
 

Richard Chai

BCBG
 

Rachel Comey

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network