My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Oscars 2012 - Worst Dressed

Oh me, oh my. Shailene-- what were you thinking? I am obviously not one to brush of a modest dress, but hers was just so God-awful. The rest of these were not the best, that's for sure. Unfortunate cases of bad styling.
Follow me on Twitter @
Shailene Woodley
Her awards season started out so bright and ended with a such a belly flop that it hurts! This is the saddest dress I have ever seen on a young woman. 

Natalie Portman
I really strongly dislike this dress. The silhouette is just ok, pretty even, but that print is so bad for the Oscars. Yuckity yuck.

Judy Greer
I feel like there are so many other ways she could have gone, but this just seems like a bad combo of futuristic and classic.

Anna Faris
I really just wish this just didn't eat her alive. It's not the worst of the worst, but the sleeves are bunching and are way too long, and it's not as fabulous as it should be.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network