My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Modest Hollywood

Hello loud, fashionable, and colorful prints! Apparently you have found a niche in Hollywood this week, and this blogger is really happy you did! Nothing says winter is on its way out more than a really bold, colorful print, and I think Rachel McAdams, Michelle Williams, Emmy Rossum, Krsiten Bell, and Drew Barrymore proved that point in excess! That long-sleeved color block dress that McAdams is wearing to Good Morning America though is stellar. I want it for now and forever; pure long-sleeved loveliness at its best!

Julianne Moore

Rachel McAdams

Michelle Obama

Michelle Williams

Kristen Bell

Drew Barrymore

Emmy Rossum

Katherine Heigl

Hilary Duff

Alesandra Ambrosia

Meryl Streep

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network