My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Blue Item of the Day

I know this is nothing spectacular, but sometimes, it's the basics that keep the outfit classic and pretty. This navy top is perfect for every season, and the button-up back detail is an unexpected surprise on what would otherwise be an simple top. Pair this with a tweed skirt in the winter, or a white linen skirt come summer time and you are set for any outing. Sometimes, it's the basics that are all you need, so make sure you invest in good, classic pieces that will never go out of style.
Follow me on Twitter @

Follow me on Twitter @

1 comment :

  1. Let us buy sexy dresses for big day. So many stunning dresses here. which dress should you choose for party?
    minel vintage dresses sydney australia reviews
    minel jade evening gowns reviews
    minel latin dresses plus size reviews
    http://www.minel.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Modest Fashion Network