My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Monday, February 6, 2012

Lightweight Item of the Day

I don't know about you, but when I shop I have a very specific style in mind. Personally, I soft clothing-- like actual, soft-to-the-touch, loose, non-clingy clothing. I confess to buying things a size bigger than necessary so that they hang just right, especially if they are super soft and thin, because I love layering. Enter today's item of the day.

This lightweight, highly feminine cardigan from American Eagle is so sporty, casual, and unassuming, which is why I love it so much ( and hopefully you do too). It's not a standout piece by any means, and is one of those items you buy 3 of in each color because you know you will inevitably wear it every day over every outfit. It makes for a great cover up, and will look so effortless with almost anything, without making it too fancy. I love that it's nontraditional in that it ties in the front as opposed to a buttoned-down cardigan; this will make for extra loose-fitting-ness comfort, without having to buy a size up.

AE FLARED JERSEY CARDIGAN
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network