My Photo
I'm a Jewish fashionista living in New York and I write this blog to try to deliver modest fashion to all women, everywhere. This blog is all about Less Is More. Don't forget to follow me on Twitter @vinniecocoa and on instagram @the.oak! CONTACT & INQUIRIES: the.oak.blog@gmail.com

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Beaded Item of the Day

If you have been reading my blog lately, you know that I recently did a post about Downton Abbey style, and all the intricacies that went into the clothing of a 1910's British lady. Well, in keeping with that theme, I decided to deliver yet another item that is highly reminiscent of true Downton Abbey Style. You can wear this top over a shell-shirt, or under a cardigan or blazer (the back is mostly bare, so you won't be taking away from large detailing). It comes in two outrageously gorgeous colors, one neutral and one neon, so it really caters to any lady's needs.
Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook


Follow me on Twitter @
Click here to Like The OAK on Facebook
D

No comments :

Post a Comment

Modest Fashion Network